Are you a product manager with enterprise or SaaS experience, who is also passionate about learning / teaching / education / helping others? Read on:
Our client helps 45 million people learn and expand their skills, to help them change careers and achieve their dreams.
And the best part is that YOU, as their new Product Manager, could be spearheading a brand new enterprise product, from concept through to launch + iteration, to help companies offer their employees the benefit of training to enhance their coding skills, and provide a valuable boost to their careers.
Our client is a mission-driven, Series C, EdTech startup, with nearly $50MM in funding from big players including Union Square Ventures and Virgin Group. Their name has incredible brand recognition, and their culture is inclusive, accessibility- and mission-driven, and incredibly bright.
They are seeking a fulltime PRODUCT MANAGER, to join their growing product management team, and own a new enterprise offering on their growing product suite. This involves evolving their consumer product into a meaningful enterprise-level experience, and providing tools to administrators to empower their employees, enabling them to access highly popular training to advance their coding skill set. You will enjoy ownership over your product vision and ability to set the roadmap and drive success, while working with and getting mentorship from an award-winning Senior Product Manager overseeing the enterprise suite.
The ideal candidate::
- Product Manager with 2-4 minimum years of experience, with enterprise / B2B or SaaS experience
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working on a growing team, wherein processes are still evolving
- Experience working with an extended cross-functional team - you’ve worked in active collaboration with Product Design and Engineering, naturally - but also with Sales / Marketing, with a growth mindset and focus on scaling your product
- Has startup experience – the earlier stage, the better – and isn't afraid of a scrappy culture + process
- Can communicate clear KPIs and success metrics
- Has a passion for continuous learning - and comfortable developing skills on you own
- You are a natural at building and nurturing collaborative partnerships across departments
- Mission driven - motivated by giving people access to tools to better their lives, using your skills for the greater good!
Cherries on the sundae:
- Experience in growth stage companies
- “Growth hacking” knowledge / experience
- Technical background or ability to work with technical concepts
- Comfort with experimentation and data-driven decision making
- If you have an entrepreneurial side, or your own side hustle business, let us know – they love that!
TO APPLY, either apply here on our site, or email your resume, portfolio, and approx salary $ range to:
info (at) joanneweavergroup (dot) com
***REFERRAL BONUS of up to $1K***
Please help us spread the word and you can earn up to $1K as a referral bonus if we place your person longterm in this role, or any of our roles!