We're seeking a Midlevel UX Designer, or UX-leaning Product Designer, fulltime, for our FinTech client, to help design new product offerings and features in a highly Agile, iterative fashion, all in a very hip + cool startup environment. (Don't think Fintech sounds exciting? Many folks who trust us and go on an onsite interview here often leave, wanting the job, badly!)
Your work will have huge impact, helping millions of customers, as well as its internal teams, including 1000's of field agents and customer service reps. It's very much the best of both worlds - an agency-influenced approach with a startup culture, and the hefty backing of the large financial institution that acquired them.
Their new VP of Design comes from a well-known tech firm's innovation lab, and he leads a team of one of the biggest design teams in the city (50+ people), and they're unique in that they actively seek out folks with agency experience, which is a rare thing for a client-side company. So, agency folks looking to land client-side, in an agency-like and startup-like environment, this is for you!
You'd working on a team of approx 4-8 UX designers, collaborating closely with Visual / UI Designers, Product Managers, and Engineering.
- 2-4+ years of UX Design or UX-leaning Product Design experience, designing large-scale digital experiences and applications.
- A proven track record of product design, including responsive, mobile web, and native app design, and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to think through complex features and flows, balance user needs and business needs, and make the complex feel simple to users.
- UX background including all user-centered design activities from user research and user testing, whiteboarding, user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, and more.
- Knowledge of best in class interaction design patterns across a variety of platforms.
- Adept with standard design and prototyping tools, such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision and anything else needed to get the job done.
- Ability to provide clear creative direction as well as timely and prescriptive feedback on work.
- A passion for being on top of new platforms and technologies.
- A positive, humble, can-do personality who loves to collaborate with others, and can work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders who fall on a wide range of tech-savviness
Apply below, or email your resume, URL/book, and salary range (and where applicable, freelance hourly rate range) to:
info (at) joanneweavergroup (dot) com
*** $ REFERRAL BONUS ELIGIBILITY $ *** Refer to us someone you think would be great for the role, and you can earn up to a referral bonus if we place your person longterm! We thank you so so so much!